The objective of this assignment is to support the BNDA in the design and implementation of its climate finance strategy and to develop its activities in the fields of climate-smart agriculture, energy efficiency and renewable energy, on the basis of the credit line granted by AFD.
Horus supports the BNDA in the following activities:
- Assessment of environmental performance management and "climate" finance activities at BNDA
- Diagnosis of the climate ecosystem in Mali: renewable energy sector, climate-smart agriculture, climate finance
- Drafting of the climate strategy
- Development of a climate financial-risk matrix, aimed at measuring the portfolio's exposure to climate risk
- Development of a "climate" financial product offering
- Feeding an investment portfolio